Online – Spring 2018
Tiny House Trailblazers Online Workshop – Spring 2018
- Workshop session dates: TBD
- Four 4-hour sessions; 9am to 1pm (EST)
- Registration is non-refundable, but is transferable to another attendee or online workshop (if applicable)
- Class size will be limited so register early
- Registration closes March, 2018
In this online workshop we’ll share our personal tiny house journeys, our build experiences, our knowledge and expertise on everything that you’ll need to navigate your own tiny house build and tiny living journey. You can expect educational presentations, engaging discussions, experienced and knowledgeable speakers, networking and time for Q&A. There are four 4-hour sessions in the online workshop, each one building on the information presented in the previous session(s).
Space is limited, so make sure you register early to secure your spot!
- Getting Started – Tiny House Planning
- Budgeting and Financing
- Decisions, Downsizing and Design
- Basic Building Techniques
- Tiny House Systems, Products and Appliances
- Zoning, Insurance and Parking
- Tiny House Living and the Lifestyle
- and much more!